sábado, 20 de novembro de 2010

Big City Dream


Em homenagem  ao blog "Big City Dreams" deixo aqui dois dos meus textos preferidos desse mesmo blog: 
Kill Me
let me stop breathing , let me stop felling , let me die .. yes , let me die. let me feel the cold of the death , 'cause i know that even my cold dead body , will be warmer than my cold and empty soul. the futility of this soul. this soul that neglected the heart and tranformed it into just another piece of meat piled to the rest , that the only function is to pump my blood , just to keep me alive. but what matters being alive , if i'm dead inside ? what matters have an heart , if it beats without feelings. without any emotion. what matters have this body , if this empty soul still corrupting everything that i could bring again feelings to this broken heart ? let me rot in a corner. let the blood dry in my veins and arteries. let there be no more life inside of me. let all fungi and germs take care of my remains and turning them into dust. then , let me just be nothing. let me be the emptiness , the darkness. let me just be nothing , or be everything of dark and cold. let me only be nothing , so that nothing won't let remain memories or brands of what i was someday. now , put your hand in my mouth , in my nose and press , and don't let the air pass anymore. don't drop until my lungs suffer from lack of oxygen. don't stop .. my whole body shall refrain from any reaction. my heart stops pumping life into my body , and finally , i'm alone. finally , i'm in peace. finally , i can rest. you can go now. don't look back. don't remember who i am. let me be nothing. only nothing. then , let me fall. let me creep. let me stay dead in the dark. so i will feel a little bit of happiness running into my veins only by raising the head. and if i raise it , cut it , 'cause in this moment i won't be worthy of even a look of you.
It's Time

Parece que foi ontem que vi o teu rosto. que olhei nos teus olhos e te vi retribuir o olhar. obrigado por tudo o que fizeste. às vezes eu quero chamar-te , mas eu sei que tu não estarás lá. estamos tão distantes como o céu e o mar.mas tu , não te preocupes com a distância. ao contrário de ti , eu estarei sempre lá se tu te sentires sozinho. ouve estas palavras mais uma vez. fecha os teus olhos. escuta a minha voz - ela é meu disfarce. eu estou ao teu lado.
eu devia ter feito e dito pequenas coisas. simplesmente nunca aproveitei o tempo. tu sempre estiveste no meu pensamento. e tantas vezes eu já sorri só por me lembrar , só por pensar em ti. e tantas vezes eu já chorei só por me lembrar , só por pensar em ti.
cheguei a uma conclusão : eu não preciso de sentir dor. o tempo vai passar e as memórias vão desvanecer da minha cabeça. esquece o que te disse. não contes comigo. não sou nenhum brinquedo para usares apenas quando te apetece.
chegou a hora de ser uma rapariga grande !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário